Mmm, a quintessential question of human existence…yet one often muddled by foolishness of many varieties.
Time for some audience participation, b/c these questions are NOT rhetorical.
- Is Truth something that you come to know intellectually?
- If it is, can one person come to an understanding of Truth in its fullness?
- If not, why would a person seek it?
- What if Truth were something that we are all expressions of?
- What if it it wasn’t represented more fully in one person than another, but all energy, realms, and created things make up it’s totality?
The aphorism “Know thyself” has been attributed to a host of great Greek thinkers, from Heraclitus to Socrates.
If Truth were something that we are all an expression of, how could we come to view that saying?
Know Thyself…you are an expression of Truth.
Would that change anyone but me?