Have you heard of Greenwala.com?
It’s the first green social network that combines the power of community, content, commerce and convenience. They’ve been live (open to the public) since April of 2008 and have generated over 1 million page views, over 1K green videos, more than 500 eco focused events and over 4K blog and news articles.
…and I’m the newest member of the staff.
The awesome folks at Greenwala (“wala” is a slang term for person in Asia) reached out to me after seeing my work at The Fun Times Guide to Living Green, MNN.com, and other places around the green media world. They invited me to become their Green Tech and Green Biz editor, and I accepted the job.
This gig isn’t in replacement to any of my other staff or freelance jobs, but in addition to everything else I do.
Because of the workload I already have on me, I’m looking for some folks that are interested in green tech and/or business to contribute 1 to 2 short articles a week. If you’re interested contact me.
- You will be a featured writer on Greenwala that will get promoted via our Social Media platform
- Ability to promote yourself and what you do on a daily basis
- Selected content to be featured in our bi-weekly newsletter
- Earn a bonus payment for the success of your article
- Know that your voice is being used to help make a change in the world
- With more than 50k visits per month, your voice will be heard
So again, contact me if you’re interested in contributing. In the mean time check out all the cool features of Greenwala like the articles, petitions, contests, online store, and more.